Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T4C Help Programs/Files

Hello all,
    I have a quick question. The old T4CBible webpage had a link to some programs/excel files that had a variety of different uses. For example, the most useful for me was a character building excel sheet that I still have/use made by someone named "Karok". After a few corrections and updates I am even able to use it to plan out new characters with all the new server specific items and the outputs are rather accurate with the exception of unstable belt. I guess what I am asking is, have all of these programs/excel sheets been removed from the new T4CBible? I can't seem to find them as they don't seem to fall under any of the Sections?

Also has there been any thought behind updating some of the charts T4C Bible currently provides? The Experience chart only has up to level 200. I have only played on RM so I don't know about other servers, but the current Max level is 250(and someone is there) as I would assume it is for other 1.72 servers? In addition to this the HP&MP charts only have up to certain numbers, my 400 end dark mage gets more than 23hp/level so I am just wondering if that applies to all fields? For example MP continues going up by 1 every 60wis and every 30int and HP up by 1 every 20end, and are their any caps on these like encumbrance has at 500?
    RM Characters:
    Kimbo 4x Level 201 Titan Warrior
    Aonani 4x Level 200 Light Mage
    Parjanya 4x level 200 Divine Azure Air Mage
    Salgroth 4x Level 192 Titan Dark Mage
    Kade 4x Level 185 BS Archer
    Ranuith 4x Level 150 Berserk
    Purrevil 4x level 61 Divine Azure Fire Mage
    FairestMuler 3x level 17 Mule o. O

http://www.key2heaven.com/T4CAddon.rar
    Abo 1: Major Gump x3 (Archer), Minor Gump x3 (Warr).
    Abo 2: Iva Major Ivy x2 (Warr), Sylver Major x3 (Warr), Ivah Major x3 (Warr), Major Ivy x2 (Archer), Vul Major Ivy x2 (Paladin), Arch Major x1 (Light Mage).
    Abo 3: Major Gump x2 Level 130+ (Warr), Arch Ivy x1 Level 57(Fire Mage)
    Abo 4: Major x2 Level 143+ (Warr), Major Sneeking x0 Level 90+ (Archer)

Comment

Originally posted by Salgroth View Post
      I guess what I am asking is, have all of these programs/excel sheets been removed from the new T4CBible? I can't seem to find them as they don't seem to fall under any of the Sections?
      As far as I know they were not adding to this website but some links to old site was archived. I here Havoc has got the best character sheet out there, but it hasn't been release as of yet. I'm sure it will be soon released, provided the "new website" for T4C isn't another 2yrs out. The hold up with many server's fixing info and posting up-to-date info is the new bible site. Many feel it's simply a waste of time to do then redo once the new bible site goes live.

Comment

http://web.archive.org/web/201003172.../t4cbible.com/

Dont know if this still works, but when bible changed, The Saga Gm posted this on our website.

Comment

waybackmachine is amazing for looking at the old t4cbible and you can even look at the different server websites as far back as 2003.

~E
          Laid to Rest( Havoc )
          Deimos - 4x 230 Dragoon
          Osiris - 4x 211 Battlemage
          Pavati - 4x 220 Water Mage
          Nebula - 4x 199 Fire Mage
          Khepri - 4x 182 Light Mage
          WetYourDiaper - 4x 150 Poison Archer
          Jackpot - 4x 100 Archer

(Saga)
          Paschar - 3x 142 Air Mage
          Popcorn - 3x 140 Archer
          Deimos - 2x 11 Earth Mage

Comment

Awesome, thanks guys!
            Last edited by Salgroth; 02-07-2013, 09:19 PM.
            RM Characters:
            Kimbo 4x Level 201 Titan Warrior
            Aonani 4x Level 200 Light Mage
            Parjanya 4x level 200 Divine Azure Air Mage
            Salgroth 4x Level 192 Titan Dark Mage
            Kade 4x Level 185 BS Archer
            Ranuith 4x Level 150 Berserk
            Purrevil 4x level 61 Divine Azure Fire Mage
            FairestMuler 3x level 17 Mule o. O

Comment

You can find the complete list of programs here: http://74.91.114.225/t4c/bible/index...tml?page=files
              Abo 1: Major Gump x3 (Archer), Minor Gump x3 (Warr).
              Abo 2: Iva Major Ivy x2 (Warr), Sylver Major x3 (Warr), Ivah Major x3 (Warr), Major Ivy x2 (Archer), Vul Major Ivy x2 (Paladin), Arch Major x1 (Light Mage).
              Abo 3: Major Gump x2 Level 130+ (Warr), Arch Ivy x1 Level 57(Fire Mage)
              Abo 4: Major x2 Level 143+ (Warr), Major Sneeking x0 Level 90+ (Archer)

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
              X