• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salgroth
    started a topic T4C Help Programs/Files

T4C Help Programs/Files

Hello all,
    I have a quick question. The old T4CBible webpage had a link to some programs/excel files that had a variety of different uses. For example, the most useful for me was a character building excel sheet that I still have/use made by someone named "Karok". After a few corrections and updates I am even able to use it to plan out new characters with all the new server specific items and the outputs are rather accurate with the exception of unstable belt. I guess what I am asking is, have all of these programs/excel sheets been removed from the new T4CBible? I can't seem to find them as they don't seem to fall under any of the Sections?

Also has there been any thought behind updating some of the charts T4C Bible currently provides? The Experience chart only has up to level 200. I have only played on RM so I don't know about other servers, but the current Max level is 250(and someone is there) as I would assume it is for other 1.72 servers? In addition to this the HP&MP charts only have up to certain numbers, my 400 end dark mage gets more than 23hp/level so I am just wondering if that applies to all fields? For example MP continues going up by 1 every 60wis and every 30int and HP up by 1 every 20end, and are their any caps on these like encumbrance has at 500?

• Iva Major
    replied
    You can find the complete list of programs here: http://74.91.114.225/t4c/bible/index...tml?page=files

Leave a comment:

• Salgroth
    replied
    Awesome, thanks guys!
    Last edited by Salgroth; 02-07-2013, 09:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Evander
    replied
    waybackmachine is amazing for looking at the old t4cbible and you can even look at the different server websites as far back as 2003.

~E

Leave a comment:

• Ego DT
    replied
    http://web.archive.org/web/201003172.../t4cbible.com/

Dont know if this still works, but when bible changed, The Saga Gm posted this on our website.

Leave a comment:

• Giusto
    replied
    Originally posted by Salgroth View Post
    I guess what I am asking is, have all of these programs/excel sheets been removed from the new T4CBible? I can't seem to find them as they don't seem to fall under any of the Sections?
    As far as I know they were not adding to this website but some links to old site was archived. I here Havoc has got the best character sheet out there, but it hasn't been release as of yet. I'm sure it will be soon released, provided the "new website" for T4C isn't another 2yrs out. The hold up with many server's fixing info and posting up-to-date info is the new bible site. Many feel it's simply a waste of time to do then redo once the new bible site goes live.

Leave a comment:

• Iva Major
    replied

http://www.key2heaven.com/T4CAddon.rar

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X