What would be a good server to play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would be a good server to play?

Topic says it. I'm ready to play, wherever that may be... if you were to start fresh on a server, which would it be?

Learn French and go play on any of them - Neerya or NMS-Revolution.

The latter is T4CDev home server and has been beta testing 1.73 for over a year and I doubt other servers will get it anytime soon.

Comment

Dude what the hell

- Stinga
      Last edited by Stinga; 06-04-2013, 09:06 PM.

Comment

What the problem is? There's no where to play right now, I'd like to see fellow peoples in game before months from now.. share the wealth

Comment

Check them out and make your choise:
          http://www.t4cbible.com/content.php?135-T4C-Server-List
          Last edited by Iva Major; 06-05-2013, 02:20 AM.
          Abo 1: Major Gump x3 (Archer), Minor Gump x3 (Warr).
          Abo 2: Iva Major Ivy x2 (Warr), Sylver Major x3 (Warr), Ivah Major x3 (Warr), Major Ivy x2 (Archer), Vul Major Ivy x2 (Paladin), Arch Major x1 (Light Mage).
          Abo 3: Major Gump x2 Level 130+ (Warr), Arch Ivy x1 Level 57(Fire Mage)
          Abo 4: Major x2 Level 143+ (Warr), Major Sneeking x0 Level 90+ (Archer)

Comment

Among English speaking servers, my personal pick would be 4th Saga. Lots of hidden gems there and it is not yet affected by the faulty 200+ xp curve other servers are experiencing and cannot correct it themselves without a new T4C build allows them to do so.

Comment

Actually none of us have the xp curve turned on. Only neerya did that one. As I found out what all was attached to that new feature before hand.
              You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

Actually the "original" curve is already faulty in a way I can't explain right now because I'm typing this from a phone. Look at Aequirius doc about xp curve that was available in old bible and notice the lack of new steps (like the ones at 43, 83, 123, 143, 163, 183 and 193) above 200. The exp being only slowly evolutive above 200 explains why some people reached lvl 250 somewhat easily on Realmud, Havoc or Grapevine.

The thing you are talking about being turned on only makes that curve even worse.
                Last edited by Jeska; 06-05-2013, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Abo will open in early july

Comment

Originally posted by mcruuvimeisseli View Post
                    Really? where staff post about the day/month?
                    Abo1: Fanatic FK, Element FK, Pinga FK
                    Abo2: Fanatic, Frenesi, PaoDoce, Fantastic, Mas, Blind Guardian
                    Abo3: ?!?

Comment

Originally posted by mcruuvimeisseli View Post
                      Funny!!

Originally posted by Fanatic View Post
                      Really? where staff post about the day/month?
                      Really funny shUAHSUHaushuHSUHUas

Comment

fanatic = 0 contacts

Comment

Originally posted by robusto View Post
                          fanatic = 0 contacts
                          i only have noob contacts like you and nono!
                          Abo1: Fanatic FK, Element FK, Pinga FK
                          Abo2: Fanatic, Frenesi, PaoDoce, Fantastic, Mas, Blind Guardian
                          Abo3: ?!?

Comment

I hate all the severs equally!! all for there own reasons!!!

I take that back, i havent tried any of the french servers yet, perhaps if they ever have a language option someday , ill try them... I think of all the servers they are prabally the best, just from what i have heard. I just can stand trying to use a trans program to play a game!

Comment

Originally posted by Ego DT View Post
                              perhaps if they ever have a language option someday , ill try them... I think of all the servers they are prabally the best, just from what i have heard. I just can stand trying to use a trans program to play a game!
                              I am surprise haven't done that already, it will open alot of doors for everyone. Server i'd like to play on is nightmaret4c..

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X