What would be a good server to play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobalt
    started a topic What would be a good server to play?

What would be a good server to play?

Topic says it. I'm ready to play, wherever that may be... if you were to start fresh on a server, which would it be?

• Shinigami
    replied
    You know what they say... time's fun when you're having flies.
    ... wait, that can't be right... :-P

Leave a comment:

• Stinga
    replied
    pretty sure shes had enough practice -_-
    Vaping you was always a pleasure, Silly!

Your old warrior? Hmm... would that happen to be from back in the days when Ancient Plate was king?
    lol
    Damn you make me feel old. No, it was back when Dragon Plate was king, so 2004? It's already been 9 years? Good god.

Leave a comment:

• Shinigami
    replied
    Originally posted by Stinga View Post
    My old warrior could use a good vaping, I suppose xD
    Your old warrior? Hmm... would that happen to be from back in the days when Ancient Plate was king?
    lol

Leave a comment:

• plzdontrecall
    replied
    pretty sure shes had enough practice -_-

Leave a comment:

• Stinga
    replied
    My old warrior could use a good vaping, I suppose xD

Leave a comment:

• Shinigami
    replied
    I suppose that's better than Freyia when she started ^^
    I'm sure her aim has improved over the years. You should log on so she can have a bit of target practice. :-P

Leave a comment:

• Stinga
    replied
    I suppose that's better than Freyia when she started ^^

Leave a comment:

• Shinigami
    replied
    I would advise against poking oneself in T4C. Once you get your vape gun, it tends to go wrong rather quickly.
    pfft I'll have you know I've only vaped myself twice since I got my gun, thank you. :-P

Leave a comment:

• Stinga
    replied
    I would advise against poking oneself in T4C. Once you get your vape gun, it tends to go wrong rather quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Shinigami
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeska View Post
    Plus RM staff and devs seems to be missing in action
    Missing in action? Hmm... not that I've noticed.
    *pokes self...*
    Nope... definitely here... and in-game every day. Perhaps you've noticed something that I haven't?

Leave a comment:

• Jeska
    replied
    Actually, servers without addons *are* archers/180 end warrior servers. All you're saying is that 4GE stuff didn't really affected gameplay back then.

Realmud is hurt by massive power creep, added stuff is too low on reqs compared to the levels people can attain so you can have best armor, weapon and utility spells on the same character. T4C character building is supposed to be a matter of choices and sacrifices.

Plus RM staff and devs seems to be missing in action as there is like no news and additions since Culigan's balance update that wa mildly received. Saga, on the other hand, seems to have a really active staff.

Leave a comment:

• nono
    replied
    Ego, i know Saga, i played when it was 4genet!
    And this server sucks a lot because these much changes, isn't a serious server. It was an archer server or 180end war server !
    A lot of changes, availlible skill and stats to purchase in webshop, no p'tangh xp, no flames, no pvp drop, and that what you said: was supposed to be a 160-170 top server and with 1x character!
    I had a lot of new armors and it gone because they change all time the server and my chests are empty! My ab3 and my 300end armor doesn't metter against 125 end archers or 180end war!
    It's a funny server
    I think the better server to play nowaday is Realmud, it is a solid server. I think, if abo3 open, will be a good server to pvp, but i don't have more hope with abo3, staff don't care and they are making people wait so long!

Leave a comment:

• Ego DT
    replied
    I quit t4c mostly because how noobed down they have become... So easy to gain maga lvl, such over powered gear. I played Saga for the longest, because it was supposed to be a 160-170 top lvl server, armlet of flames was gone after lvl 100, it was nice basic balanced server for the longest. but now they are starting to add more and more spells, armor.. so on. And the new Archane archer class lol... no reason if you pvp to build anything other than that...

alot servers have spell up npc, vips, indrop items that are as good as regular gear... I would love to find a good basic t4c server again, someplace where lvl 200 plus isnt a weeks worth of xpining.

Leave a comment:

• nono
    replied
    Originally posted by Smetty View Post
    If you're looking to invest time in a server, I would go with realmud.
    except the part that is 0% drop pvp server, it is the best of today and has a team dedicated to him.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X