• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Löwenherz
    started a topic Skill: Picklock

Skill: Picklock

Hello everyone,

im building my first archer and i dont know if its worth it to spend 100 points for pick locking.
    Is it possible to open every chest with that skill? I was mainly thinking about
    madrigans chest and the chests at lord stonecrest (to get the key). If this is possible
    the skill could be very interesting.
    I just searched in the internet but i didnt find informations about it. Maybe someone
    here can help me.

Thanks alot,
    Löwenherz

• Smetty
    replied
    Ya i would not invest in that skill at all. What stinga typed.

Leave a comment:

• Löwenherz
    replied
    Actually camping a full set is a real pain.
    Yes i wanted to avoid running many times through the whole crypt just for a key.

For Havoc I would recommend this for another reason, but not for camping BS chest or Mad's chest. Would only recommend it on one toon, no need to get for every archer. There are many chest that this skill work on that require keys. For instance the chest at Jarko's that drop RoD of some of the demon quest chest as well.
    Ah ok, im playing on Havoc so maybe it would be usefull for me.

I will see, i think i will first of all learn the other important skills. Thanks for your answers.

Leave a comment:

• Malachi GM
    replied
    For Havoc I would recommend this for another reason, but not for camping BS chest or Mad's chest. Would only recommend it on one toon, no need to get for every archer. There are many chest that this skill work on that require keys. For instance the chest at Jarko's that drop RoD of some of the demon quest chest as well.

Leave a comment:

• Stinga
    replied
    Depending on which server you're playing on, alot of older players have several sets of BS if you need one.

Actually camping a full set is a real pain. Last time I camped a set, I got a Hero's before I finished the set XD

Leave a comment:

• Löwenherz
    replied
    Thanks for the fast replay Stinga, so my archer wont learn it. Thought i found an easy way to get the bluestone armor and madrigans hat.

Leave a comment:

• Stinga
    replied
    Lord SC's chest requires specific keys and cannot be opened using pick lock. Pretty sure Mad's is the same.

IIRC, the only "use" for pick lock would be the chests in Stonecrest, and possibly the chests around the old caves in Stoneheim that drop stuff like mithril.

Perhaps worth it to play around as a human but definately not recommended on your final remort.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X