Server Recommendation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I recommend Trilogy. you want PvP? Trilogy has full pvp with only backpack losses no equipment loss we are a top 3 choice for those that love blood.
    want GM interaction? no server has GM's online as much as Trilogy.
    want Events often? Trilogy staff throw events like frat boys throw parties.
    want content? Trilogy released content today and already have begun to build new content, we produce content faster than any other server.

why do we have a low player base? I don't know that answer but I do know that because its low people do not give us a chance, and its time for people to see that Trilogy is the best server in T4C and we can prove it if you take us up on our challenge to prove it. Join us and spend 30 days and then make your decision.

Leave a comment:

• Tritan_GM
    replied
    Trilogy is building back up yes its still a little slow but we are getting there we are introducing more and more content very quickly so just come on back and say hi

Leave a comment:

• Thea GM
    replied
    I started on realmud in nov. 1999 and in 03 quit. I returned in 08 and went straight to realmud. Back in the day it was the varity of players and the controversy that hooked me. Today I just like the people that play there. Not to say that I wouldn't or couldn't find the same else where but I'm happy where I am. GO REALMUD

Leave a comment:

• Iva Major
    replied
    I would recommend abo: http://t4c.abominationt4c.com/

No other reason than thats the server I played on latest.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X