• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Downtime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Downtime

Good evening everyone, I know I am not giving much warning. But here we go.
    Around 9am est on 8-11-13 All Dialsoft servers will be brought offline. Including t4c.com.
    At this time we will be transitioning the servers to the new networks. When they come up, all Dialsoft websites and Game Servers will be transferred over to t4c.com.
    At this point you will have to do the following in order to player the 4th coming.
    1. Either have or create an account on t4c.com.
    2. There will be a tool available at this time to migrate your characters from the existing account to the new account system. I will be making a tutorial on this as soon as I can.
    Once these 2 steps are completed you will be able to log into the game servers at this time.
    You will be able to use your t4c.com account username IE "mouse" in my case to log into each of the Dialsoft servers.
    The account migration tool will allow you to authenticate against the previous system and associate your characters to the new account name. IF you do not do this you will log in with no characters on your account.
    You can do this for each server up to the server limit on the number of chars per account.
    Characters do not all have to come from the same account. This will be your 1 free character transfer. So choose wisely what toons you want on each account.

Expected down time should last around 3 hours. If more time is needed I will make sure to post this as soon as I'm made aware of the downtime.

Abomination will not come up with the other servers. I will be brining it up later in the process. I will post more information about this as that time comes.
    You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Go little Mouseeee Go!
    Last edited by Fanatic; 08-11-2013, 09:18 AM.
    Abo1: Fanatic FK, Element FK, Pinga FK
    Abo2: Fanatic, Frenesi, PaoDoce, Fantastic, Mas, Blind Guardian
    Abo3: ?!?

Comment

Cool Thanks Mouse.

Comment

Due to this down time in Havoc's Event time frame, we will be moving 9AM's event to 10PM time slot Aug 11th.

Comment

Couple questions :

* How the servers cash shop will be managed ? What is the VIP thing in t4c.com for ?
          * How things will be for Neerya server ? Most players there are french and won't have a clue about how it's working.

Comment

1. I have 3 accounts with the same email..... I can't create my 3 accounts with the same email? I think your uniqueID/primarykey should be the account name not the email address.

2. I can not login to the website after I activated my 1 account:

Member Login
            Error!An error occurred while processing request

Login and/or password did not match to the database.

Please enter your valid username and password to login into your account. Fields marked Required Field. are required.
            http://brosmetty.comoj.com/

Comment

I created a different account name for this new site.. does everything have to be the same? My realmud account name have to be the same for this t4c.com account??? how then can I create 2 more accounts with the same email address???

Comment

Welcome xxxxxxxx! Thanks for registering.
                Hello,

You're now a member of The 4th Coming.

Here are your login details. Please keep them in a safe place:

Username: xxxxxxx
                Password: xxxxxxx The administrator of this site has requested all new accounts
                to be activated by the users who created them thus your account
                is currently inactive. To activate your account,
                you may click on the link below:
                Click here to activate your account Alternatively, you may also activate manually. To do so, copy the token completely, click here, and provide your account email and token. Token: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Email: xxxxxxxxxx
                Thanks,
                The 4th Coming Team
                http://www.t4c.com/cms

clicked the link to login and I get that error?

Comment

Wait a bit for either Zach or mouse to locate the issue. It's mostly likely not completed the transition 100% yet.

Comment

been 3 hours now where our update?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeska View Post
                      Couple questions :

* How the servers cash shop will be managed ? What is the VIP thing in t4c.com for ?
                      * How things will be for Neerya server ? Most players there are french and won't have a clue about how it's working.
                      The shop work for 2 things that already have in most of servers: paid stuffs!
                      1. VIP plan for servers who have this stuff
                      2. and T4C GOLD for all the others stuffs

VIP seems unified, same price for all servers.(if ther server that you play have vip stuffs, you can buy it)
                      The other paid things, like re-seraph, transfer char from one account to another, seraph 1x/2x/3x/Kx, etc. You should use the T4C GOLD.
                      T4C gold is simple, convert dollars in T4C Gold via paypal. When you log in your account you can see how many T4C-GOLD you have, and spend how you want.

And about french people, learn english not hard! And wait for the T4C.com translate..

Simple!
                      Last edited by Fanatic; 08-11-2013, 12:24 PM.
                      Abo1: Fanatic FK, Element FK, Pinga FK
                      Abo2: Fanatic, Frenesi, PaoDoce, Fantastic, Mas, Blind Guardian
                      Abo3: ?!?

Comment

Ok guys, Im going to have to extend the downtime as some things came up with the move. I will keep you all informed as I know more. *sigh* one thing after another! Here we go!
                        You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

www.t4c.com isn't resolving...

Ok Mouse! Good luck

Comment

sounds like yall having fun

Comment

I tried to make an account on t4c.com the other day, (maybe premature)?

But anyway, i couldnt activate it, when i cut/pasted the Token... I got an error pop up.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X