• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New user, can't post? Look here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New user, can't post? Look here.

Edited Feb 14 2013 to put this at the top of the topic and make things clearer for new people:

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    Registration has to be approved by the bible admin in order to post since we have had huge amount of spammers. If you register and I do not activate within 24 hrs please send a problem report thru the bible..

Thanks
    Lucifer
    Hope this helps!

- Stinga

Original post underneath:

__________________________________________________ _

If your having an issue with posting in blogs or something else with Bible, please state your question's here.

We are attempting a few changes to help reduce/eleminate the spam seen in the Blogs and main posting's.

You will now be reduced on what you can do with signatures/profiles/etc until after you make at least 5 posts on bible.

Thank you all for your time.
    Last edited by Stinga; 02-14-2013, 03:55 AM.

well, I just wanna know how to set up email notification on answered posts/replies. Maybe a feature im locked out of, if so; for future Reference. TY

Comment

Once you hit 5 posts you wil be moved to a different group with a bit more ability
      And the option your looking for is sucribe to this thread under Thread Tools.

Comment

Hello all...This would be post #1, will you upgrade me now? Alastor, Onyx....?anyone? Thanks BowDown TC HL

Comment

Hey BowDown, welcome back. There is a required amount of posts needed of you in order to start your own threads, it's a way to avoid some spamming. I can't recall how many you need, maybe one of the admins can give some insight in to that? (I'm thinking between 5-10? but my memory fails!). Also to let you know, Onyx isn't with Realmud anymore. See you in-game.

Edit: Nevermind lol, I see they have set you up!
          Last edited by Alastor; 01-17-2013, 08:50 AM.
          ---

~Alastor
          Retired Realmud HGM.
          <alastorhgm@gmail.com>

Comment

Registration has to be approved by the bible admin in order to post since we have had huge amount of spammers. If you register and I do not activate within 24 hrs please send a problem report thru the bible..

Thanks
            Lucifer

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
            X