Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All servers badly needs to be moved to the same host than NMS-Révolution server.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM Neerya is down while Havoc and others are running OK. Looks like another freeze-lag-for-5-minutes-then-connection-out case...

Comment

Neerya website was also down today. Hate to be the bearer of bad news here but it appears it must be something exclusively with Neerya. Much like Mouse said, it probably has to do with custom edits they did with DLLs. Really should not mess with that stuff unless you are 100% confident in your work.

Comment

Once again these are connection issues and not server issues so I don't think it has to do with server stuff. If anyone at Dialsoft could verify it has nothing to do with DDOS attacks at least...

Comment

It seems weird, i have had no connection problems or lag on Saga in along time! once in awhile i get laggy, but it usually when my pc is doing something other than the game. If i make sure nothing else is running i never have issues.

Comment

The server machine that neerya runs on was locked up. This could be from many of different reasons since I did not look into the issue I do not know what the cause of it was.
            You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
            X