To Mouse and Marc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Mouse and Marc

Whats going on guys?? Whats the 411 with the server. Players are dieing to know.... :/

#ABOMINATION REBIRTH

Its being worked on, NOt much I can tell you right this min.
    You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse View Post
      Its being worked on, NOt much I can tell you right this min.
      Thanks Mouse!

Comment

Please download Realmud while you wait and get acquainted with it. Plans are to close every server but RM in the future LOL just joking or am I Mawahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Ill say no that is not the plan.
          You can either complain and be part of the problem or help and be part of the solution.

Comment

Why not close all server americain and creat just one?

Comment

I guess that's because each server is particular with their own addons (like abo is PURe pvp, NMS will be PVM ect), with specific addons. We like or we don't like. We would lose too many players if they would make ONE unic server...(IMO).

Comment

NMS is fr server not americain, and Mouse want wipe abo because its died but all server americain are died. why not wipe all server in one ?

Comment

I'd say keep Havoc and Realmud as they are, the former being very active in terms of staff activity and new content, the latter being the oldest T4C server of all time still with a decent amount of people online.

Other english language servers seems abandonned by their staffs, or they suffered from past (see 4th Saga and its 10 staff changes in 2 years).

My 2 cents.

Comment

No one active, they are all died go close all server americain and go all staff work on one server general

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                    X