• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.72 Guild Storage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.72 Guild Storage

I seem to recall around late July of this year, or around that time, a developer posting a picture of the new 1.72 Guild Storage update. They made a big-to-do about how it was a long over due fix. This update made the Guild Storage look like the AH as far as how items was viewed in storage making it easy to find just about anything you was looking for. I have looked back through the post over and over, but it has vanished along with the idea it seems. I thought 1.72 was going to address this major issue and as far as I can tell it's the same old mess when it comes to Guild Storage. Marc, Mouse, or any developer team member want to comment on this?

If you on about storage chest being listed, log on and press ctrl and o in option you will see "listed Chest" click that it will find what you are looking for..

Comment

Your the man Earth! It worked out great!

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
      X