• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rarest item in game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rarest item in game?

what is the best most rarest, ultra hardest item to get in game that is not a:

GM ITEM
    Seraph Item
    and that any player can get on Saga Server ADD-ON's included
    and cant be Saga Weapon

im thinking a dark gemblade.
    Last edited by Legend; 04-09-2015, 01:34 PM.

Definitly Dark Gemblade, Realmud, 4-5 Years ago took 2 years to get, 231 Dark Gems, for a Dark Gemblade finally

Comment

Originally posted by Saros View Post
      Definitly Dark Gemblade, Realmud, 4-5 Years ago took 2 years to get, 231 Dark Gems, for a Dark Gemblade finally
      If Your Curious on time Frame, 20 minutes to kill 12 Centaurs, walk from rst to town, and trade in for a scroll, four scrolls for a chance at a sword, then 4 swords for a gem, thn after 100 gems a chance to get sword

Comment

whats #2 ?

Comment

i won an event and i get to pick a prize anyone can get, am told i cant get a dark gemblade because mouse said it was bugged.... lol

how can it be bugged just on saga server and not every other server?

Comment

Oh god I remember the quest to get a dark gemblade

good times eh saros

Depending on how they do their GM items on saga, Vampire Axe is pretty rare too
            ~Stinga
            stinga@t4c.com

Est solarus oth mithas

Comment

yea, but thats a gm item

Comment

i got one of those, infact i got quite a few gm items in my collection

Comment

I remember on the T4C server aliens GMs did an epic item drop event that lasted for hours. The entire server was out running around the islands searching for loot. Got a lot of GM weapons and azure. Those are truly the days I miss the most. T4C was great and the GMs really had good events. Not these dumb events like put me in a cage and let me fight some monster events.

Long live Aliens-T4C!!

Comment

The good old days were on gamerealm
                    ~Stinga
                    stinga@t4c.com

Est solarus oth mithas

Comment

Screaming Helm of Ogrimar is pretty rare as well and its a mob drop, nonquest item.

Look for items that are dropped from rarely spawned monsters. If the item is VR and a rarely spawned monster then its a safe bet its hard to get. Also there are a few armor pieces that are timely to get from chest raiding and such. I believe the Dwarven set is quite difficult to acquire, if all the pieces are even normally acquirable. Been awhile since I checked.

Comment

SHoO isn't nearly as rare as the gemblade, because the quest to get the gemblade just takes literally weeks and weeks

I've gotten several SHoO's before

The dwarven is a good point, although same sort of idea as the SHoO
                        ~Stinga
                        stinga@t4c.com

Est solarus oth mithas

Comment

Stinga a lot of items can be found on RM, rare or not, because the server is so old. You played there for many years so you had a lot of items :P. Saga is still relatively new, as there were several reboots on it already lol.

I would be surprised if Saga had more than 2-3 Screaming Helms. I know at one point Galadriel Dt had one and it was the only one. Another thing to consider is that the Screaming Helm is actually useful for lower end users or water mages as it is the only standard helm that gives Water power. A Gemblade is more of a novelty item. Bugged or not most people probably wouldn't use it due to stat requirements and actual power.

Comment

Fair enough, but what I'm trying to say is that they're not THAT rare, it's just that no one that can actually kills prophets bothers to spend time camping them

It doesn't take more than a few days on average to get a drop if you find the spawns, and you can get redbooks and blades and whatnot at the same time

Edit - I just realised it has been at least like 5 years since I actually played xD
                            ~Stinga
                            stinga@t4c.com

Est solarus oth mithas

Comment

Originally posted by Stinga View Post
                              Oh god I remember the quest to get a dark gemblade

good times eh saros

Depending on how they do their GM items on saga, Vampire Axe is pretty rare too
                              I agree sir, been too long.

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                              X