No announcement yet.

To T4C.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ay guis. My naem is Eric and I will let u finish. I just wont 2 say dat Hammer had one of da best proposals ov all tym.
    Ahahaha

And miss spelling is very different than writing with an accent your racism is offensive.
    Yeah man seriously you can't mock people for their accent when writing because when Hammer created the Eric persona he obviously created him to have a different accent and you are not allowed to spoof that with Kanye references

Some people, I tell you

how incredibly unproffecional
    Someone call Alanis Morissette
    ~Stinga
    stinga@t4c.com

Est solarus oth mithas

Comment

• Originally posted by Stinga View Post
      Ahahaha

Yeah man seriously you can't mock people for their accent when writing because when Hammer created the Eric persona he obviously created him to have a different accent and you are not allowed to spoof that with Kanye references

Some people, I tell you

Someone call Alanis Morissette

I liek u do u liek me? We should pvp together and fight against the tyranny! Whatever that means.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        You guys talk so much shit about me dragging this topic on, yet you all fill most of the pages, and I've not posted in 3 days? And it's still the #1 topic.
        I would of suggested we open another thread but couldn't as I feared that you would claim it as your idea. Yep, that's why we are here.

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        Get over yourselves, I'm not Eric and the ip situation was properly explained.
        By who Mr internet guru? Actually I no longer wish to properly "ed-jew-ma-cate" you.

@viktor Eric did not support me, he told me to be a player or quit. And miss spelling is very different than writing with an accent your racism is offensive.
        Wow. Personally if I made another persona to post in this thread I would of backed myself up with it, but hey, it's your thing I won't judge.

And you guys point fingers at me and say I'm childish? Look at yourselves, even when I've gone silent you attempt to egg it on along with the director, how incredibly unproffecional on your part what a great show of character in a leader.
        *points finger*

Hey Eric, do you like fishsticks?

Comment

• Hammer,

I know I have said this to you directly, so do not act surprised when I say this to you publically:

Just shut up and play the game. It's not yours to run, or support, or develop. You have tried on several servers, some experiences good, some horrid, some mediocre, and some disastrous. Just stop. Play the game and enjoy it. Your negativity and pronouncement that you have made some magical difference in the Saga player numbers is just unwarranted, and unnecessary.

The reality of the situation is your desire to be in charge, or run things is not possible here. Move passed the notion. The idea that you are the reason the Saga server population is back, is just false. Death Angel asked me to come back, I posted a 12 brothers post on my personal Facebook, and it went from there. DA added a few, I added a few, who made a few more track down a few more. You had nothing to do with the growth, and despite you NOT logging on anymore these days, we have continued to grow, with no signs of it decreasing soon. Our puppets are getting stronger, CTF is happening more, PVP will return in a proper manner, and we are having fun, which is what the hell this whole game is about.

You have two options in your life as far as this game on this set of severs goes:
          1. Go away.
          2. Shut up and play the game, as a player.

These are simple choices, and I should not be the one to draw these public conclusions or options for you, but the insanity you bring yourself here in forums is just silly. Stop it. Be normal. Be a player of the game, or go away. No matter your choice, the Saga server will survive with or without you.

Log in, let's PVP, I am not that lil anymore Or bye, it was nice to see you around again, next time show up with a better attitude and a positive set of goals, as player of the game
          Last edited by AbbiGale; 08-26-2015, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• None of my GM experiences were bad abbi so not sure where you got that info, I've always done well with a player base. And this topic has nothing to do with Saga I think you found yourself in a situation where you could battle vs a common enemy of Mouse to benefit your later goal.

No different than you telling wolverine that I run ............, it's a joke to be honest your a bigger shit starter than I am. I at least bring my fight into the open without hiding any intention.
            Last edited by Mouse; 08-27-2015, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Everything you said is silly, as a player I am speaking for the most part and again this has nothing to do with saga, our discussion here is about Abomination and the goals I've put forward are positive and I stated i would like to run it, but if not that is fine use the format yourself but do it to benefit t4c and not your own selfishness.

Again whatever your saying is fine but you clearly did not read this topic.

Comment

• Everything you said is silly, as a player I am speaking for the most part and again this has nothing to do with saga, our discussion here is about Abomination and the goals I've put forward are positive and I stated i would like to run it, but if not that is fine use the format yourself but do it to benefit t4c and not your own selfishness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  Everything you said is silly, as a player I am speaking for the most part and again this has nothing to do with saga, our discussion here is about Abomination and the goals I've put forward are positive and I stated i would like to run it, but if not that is fine use the format yourself but do it to benefit t4c and not your own selfishness.

I read enough to know you like to bash, complain and want to be more involved than as a player. The people in charge have said no, more than once, and when you do not get the answers you like you take it to forums. Why? Go pick another game, another set of severs. You are a grownup. Also, there have been bad experiences, that is why you have the reputation you do, own it. I will not engage in discussion with you any further, but anytime you want to post a bash or complaint do yourself a favor and re-read what I have said, for your own good. It all just makes you look uneducated, rude, and ignorant to what is all involved, and we both know you are not nearly as stupid as your posts make you look.

Comment

• Hammer we established way earlier that it is not the format or anything you put forth that is a problem with Abomination. Or at least I thought we all agreed on that. There are other underlying issues that won't change regardless of who is running the server.

Comment

• Honestly compared to most games companies like Trion who runs the game, their servers, and makes their own rules as well as has players who all follow the same code of conduct, and rules, I think that whoever runs T4C or holds License Rights now should consider the following.

. Make the server software, and client Open to the public to freely use and make their own servers, or require a one time purchase for rights, or certain percentage of profits made if charge of real life money through a cash shop, or sell of the rights, and revoke all license which I think is not really an option at this point without making a lot of people pissed off.

. The reason is because to me this game feels like a Stand-Alone game now not hosted under one company but many different individuals who make their own server rules rather than a specific company, I used to play T4C back in the day but servers changing rules made me leave those of which servers no longer exist anyways.

. The game becoming green light on steam is unlikely because of the the reasons stated above.

I honestly do not know why this game hasn't been bought out or some actual company actually running it over the years, for an old game it is great, could use some updates to run more smooth since the last time I played it, but I really don't see a future for this game having a huge player-base, of course these decisions are all up to whoever owns the license rights now, and how they feel about it, although someone could likely create a whole new game, and better graphics but very similar if they wanted to.

But really can't forget about one of the first games really played in online gaming so I do look at this game sometimes, but honestly myself I don't like the direction this game went over the years although the game used to be fun.

Comment

• I have to put my 2 cents, been playing this game since 2001, tried to logon to bible using my old bible account but it isn't here anymore ?

Unite all servers into 1, but that won't happen,
                        Get the game on steam greenlight
                        Youtube channel, pod cast ect

...Just my 2 cents

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                        X