• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steam Greenlight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Greenlight

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=414206979

The german server apparently got this up on steam...is there any way we could get an English version of this going? I myself have had many friends go ahead and vote yes, but i feel like it would be more successful with an english translation and better portrayal of how we view T4C... I have been craving playing on a real server again.
    eA-DeepFollower-Pk
    Myth- Corya Webb?
    Chaos-2 noob
    Xavus- DeepFollower
    Maggic-Rane/Deep
    Trilogy-Corekiyo
    Abo's- Rane

YES!! This would increase the T4C community immensely. Please add this game to steam green-light. The biggest problem with this game right now is that nobody knows about it other than old people who played years ago. Adding it to steam will introduce many new people to the best game ever made, T4C. Fully support this and willing to unload my bank account to get it done. Name the price.

Comment

So apparently since I last checked, this actually did get Greenlit. Why is this not news ANYWHERE? I realize it's the german version, but this place is a ghost town....
      http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=414206979
      eA-DeepFollower-Pk
      Myth- Corya Webb?
      Chaos-2 noob
      Xavus- DeepFollower
      Maggic-Rane/Deep
      Trilogy-Corekiyo
      Abo's- Rane

Comment

I am very surprised the 4th coming hasn't been added to steam it would create alot of players to the servers. If i'm right steam has given a greenlit to a pirate server that's why it hasn't been officially added.
        Last edited by Earthlink; 08-14-2016, 01:25 PM.

Comment

I don't think D4O is a pirate server, it's been around a very long time if I remember correctly. They still have old licenses like KC or GV did, I could be wrong
          eA-DeepFollower-Pk
          Myth- Corya Webb?
          Chaos-2 noob
          Xavus- DeepFollower
          Maggic-Rane/Deep
          Trilogy-Corekiyo
          Abo's- Rane

Comment

Originally posted by Cloke89 View Post
            I don't think D4O is a pirate server, it's been around a very long time if I remember correctly. They still have old licenses like KC or GV did, I could be wrong
            That's true. D4O was one of the server operatos that have brought the 1.25 source code from Vircom when they still managed the game, along with Dialsoft, Aurora and La 4ta Profecia (some spanish server that has never opened).

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
            X