Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well hello forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well hello forums

    I just wanted to say hello to those I know or have known in the past! I am back in T4C, the Saga server and will be PVP sufficient very soon. I would love to find TheArchMage, DarkSword, Luv2lbu, Blubyu, Rafi, Merope, Sir Hobbe, Girlie, Rand-BR-, LizardKing, Janath, and a ton others so if you all know how to find them, well, find them. Tell them AbbiGale is looking for them Any Brat Pack girls that are out there, yea, you all know how we do. Come back, Death Angel needs a temple lock, he misses us girls being so mean to him, and honestly I just miss gaming with you ladies. I need a lil girl terrorizing in my life, sooner, rather than later please. Did you see that, I said please, I used my manners! Yes, there are some that need to be taught to say please and thank you and you ladies are the best at that.

    To those old eA play server folks, Come log in, say hello and stay awhile. I am still on PST and I am still my mean/nice old self so do not expect me to be much different than I have been before when you gamed with me, no matter the game or forum. Though, do not try to hit on me, I am far to old for that stuff now, and honestly, it's just stupid 15 yrs later hearing all the same pick up lines. I am a girl, I game, I know its like the Lockness monster, or a unicorn, but really, its not. Make me a sammich and don't bug me when I am leveling....

    As always,
    THE Brat
  • #2

    A lot of those names or players have not been seen or heard from in a long time. I do believe Lizard was on Abomination for a bit but I could be miss remembering that. Eventually when the game runs another email campaign you might see a few more of them.

    Best of luck on Saga! It's a great server!!

    Comment

    • #3

      Originally posted by AbbiGale View Post
      I just wanted to say hello to those I know or have known in the past! I am back in T4C, the Saga server and will be PVP sufficient very soon. I would love to find TheArchMage, DarkSword, Luv2lbu, Blubyu, Rafi, Merope, Sir Hobbe, Girlie, Rand-BR-, LizardKing, Janath, and a ton others so if you all know how to find them, well, find them. Tell them AbbiGale is looking for them Any Brat Pack girls that are out there, yea, you all know how we do. Come back, Death Angel needs a temple lock, he misses us girls being so mean to him, and honestly I just miss gaming with you ladies. I need a lil girl terrorizing in my life, sooner, rather than later please. Did you see that, I said please, I used my manners! Yes, there are some that need to be taught to say please and thank you and you ladies are the best at that.

      To those old eA play server folks, Come log in, say hello and stay awhile. I am still on PST and I am still my mean/nice old self so do not expect me to be much different than I have been before when you gamed with me, no matter the game or forum. Though, do not try to hit on me, I am far to old for that stuff now, and honestly, it's just stupid 15 yrs later hearing all the same pick up lines. I am a girl, I game, I know its like the Lockness monster, or a unicorn, but really, its not. Make me a sammich and don't bug me when I am leveling....

      As always,
      THE Brat
      I remember you, AG. It's been a long time. I didn't go to Saga, though. I went to RM looking for Madman. Though, he wasn't there. I stayed anyway.

      Comment

      • #4

        MTM was around for some time on RM if I recall. Pretty sure it was Madman not sure if Terror ever showed up or what though.

        Comment

        • #5

          Originally posted by Abomination View Post
          MTM was around for some time on RM if I recall. Pretty sure it was Madman not sure if Terror ever showed up or what though.
          Terror is there as well as other MTM members. Madman is not

          Comment

          • #6

            Originally posted by viktor View Post
            I remember you, AG. It's been a long time. I didn't go to Saga, though. I went to RM looking for Madman. Though, he wasn't there. I stayed anyway.

            I think I know who you are by the AG, but... WHO is ya? Hello!

            Comment

            • #7

              Originally posted by viktor View Post
              Terror is there as well as other MTM members. Madman is not

              Terror is on RM?! Madman needs to join him. The good old badboys.... lol I am PVP ready now, they can come Good times.... Goooood tiiiiimes.

              Comment

              • #8

                Originally posted by AbbiGale View Post
                I think I know who you are by the AG, but... WHO is ya? Hello!
                I am Ryouga/Videl.

                Comment

                • #9

                  Originally posted by viktor View Post
                  I am Ryouga/Videl.
                  Holy crap, Videl! It has been 3423543 minutes. Glad to see you around still Say hello on the Saga server sometime

                  Comment

                  Unconfigured PHP Module

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X