• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random things

After so many years, why are skills such as pick lock, first aid etc still pretty useless? It would be cool if these could be edited to have more utility in certain situations, or essentially at least not a waste of 100 skill points.

New server needs more hype. I've contacted old friends, but going days and days with nobody even making a comment is a little depressing. Even if there is no official date yet, there's plenty of time to get people interested and have bible actually be a place to talk and get information aside from quests and charts.

Someone should stream t4c on opening day. Make it really nosalgic. Play music from late 90's/early 2000's. Somebody mildly entertaining who could potentially make someone say hmmmm...maybe I DO want to try that old school game. People playing should be supportive and run it in the background or along t4c windowed, perhaps it could show up and draw attention if 100 people do it.
    eA-DeepFollower-Pk
    Myth- Corya Webb?
    Chaos-2 noob
    Xavus- DeepFollower
    Maggic-Rane/Deep
    Trilogy-Corekiyo
    Abo's- Rane

After thinking about this more, it actually sounds kind of exciting. But I've realized this wouldn't be ideal for a competitive player. It would probably need to be an unbiased volunteer or staff member who was willing to be more of a "shot caller" or someone who can move around to known populated populations with pvp updates, or answering questions to potential new players or players who just started. It is some peoples interest to remain under the radar, so teleporting to players randomly and creating interest that way sound fun in theory, but it could give away players positions if their goal is to hide and level away from the pack etc. Maybe somebody with a decent energy level, there to load up into game the minute the server goes live blasting LH's music "OH MY GOD THAT BRINGS ME BACK, JUST LISTEN TO THAT". Showing the chaos in LH dungeon,people scrapping over nothing. Following the herd of people rushing etc. Personally, I would be all over this...but I would rather play. haha

Also, this person could be viewed as an all knowing "god" or something for lack of a better word. They don't have any power other than being able to teleport as they are there for entertainment and information purposes. As far as interacting with the community. Let's say there's the notorious badass of the server, or someone wants recognition for killing someone. Page the "god", and they will announce the kill via Main cc and through their stream. This would give incentive to run the stream in the background and keep an update to the action to break the monotony of grinding. To prevent people's locations being blown, the "god" can simply whisper the person asking if they want to be "featured' or not. Maybe let them strut pressing shift for a little bit. Do an AMA. They can also deny to prevent their location being shown.
    Last edited by Cloke89; 08-03-2016, 03:33 PM.
    eA-DeepFollower-Pk
    Myth- Corya Webb?
    Chaos-2 noob
    Xavus- DeepFollower
    Maggic-Rane/Deep
    Trilogy-Corekiyo
    Abo's- Rane

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
    X