• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i want to learn portugese

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to learn portugese

Ive always wanted to learn protugese kinda after playing t4c as a young kid... recently I notice I pvp alone a lot and get bored of music would be perfect if I could listen to something teach me verbaly while I play games

anyone know something like that I can go get ? or atleast where would be the best online place to learn if none I can just listen to while I pvp

thanks !

I thought you were fluent. You have the HUEHHAZEHAUHAEUAHZEUHAUERHZEZEPR whatever down perfectly

(on topic: babelfish?)
    ~Stinga
    stinga@t4c.com

Est solarus oth mithas

Comment

lol check out my name ;p you know me so well 0o0o

Comment

muito tempo jogando em vip 185, voce aprendar portugese! heuheuheu! Nao jogando muito agora. nem tempo pra isso.

flws!
        http://brosmetty.comoj.com/

Comment

wth I got a free version of rosseta stone to try, and it shows a picture of likea guy in a suit at a table in a resturarant eating asandwhich, and it tells me a word in portugese and says how to say it, but it doesn't say what the word is, I dunno if it means, guy, male, man, resturaunt, table, lunch, eat , dine, dinner, food, sandwhich ?

stupid as hell and took hella long to dl free version to think I give up ;\ gonna try to get a pirated version of another kind and if it actualy tells me what words I'm learning hopeufly I can be back here in 1 year and have learned something ;\

very disappointed in rosseta stone

Comment

tried this morning, is a picture of a girl at a table, then says portugese word, I assume it means girl, next slide is a girl running so I assume it means running, next slide is a man running wit htotaly dif word, so apparently the word I was learning isn't "Running" so wtf ?

how do u memeorize a word when u don't evne know what one it is ? shits fucking retarded for real

I need osmethign that says like Car then the Portugese word for car

not a picture with 1000 thigns going on and I'm supposed to assume, u cant memorieze something ur just assume it means something like wtf, rosseta stone some stupid shit and piss me off ! lol

Comment

What game is that?
              eA-DeepFollower-Pk
              Myth- Corya Webb?
              Chaos-2 noob
              Xavus- DeepFollower
              Maggic-Rane/Deep
              Trilogy-Corekiyo
              Abo's- Rane

Comment

dark age of Camelot, heres a video of a melee char I solo'd on many years ago, way before it was posted n youtube if uwanna see actual game play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6LZ3v-o2aw

big open lands u run around and pvp on

Comment

not claiming to be an expert at foreign languages but if I was learning another language that is prevalent in one South American country I would start by using two "U's" to spell portuguese.
                  Pretty sure you will now be able to use Rosetta Stone to your full potential.
                  "Only Death can cast a friend from your side, or an enemy from your back"

Comment

Portuguese is not very difficult

Comment

muito tempo jogando em vip 185, voce aprendar portugese! heuheuheu! Nao jogando muito agora. nem tempo pra isso.
                      Last edited by Mouse; 10-21-2016, 11:37 AM.
                      http://baohanhmaygiatelectrolux.com/Sua-may-giat-Electrolux/Trung-tam-bao-hanh-may-giat-Electrolux-tai-Ha-Noi-114.html

Comment

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
                      X